Tuesday 17 November 2015

15mm Napoleonic Warrior Miniatures Austrians

Warrior Miniatures 15mm Austrian Napoleonic figures.  

Having a Minifigs S range Crimean War Army where all the poses on the different armies are alike,  I like the fact that all the Warrior figures figures are also more or less in the same pose. 

I dip these in the Army painter 'Strong Tone' and then paint white over it in places such as the front of leg and cross belts etc., to highlight them. I am not sure whether it is me or not, but my latest tin of 'Strong Tone' seems browner, or it may just be that I had an old tin and it had changed colour over time.














4 comments:

  1. Those look great, brown tones or not. What are you using for the flags?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The flags are from Warflag they have both infantry and cavalry flags

    ReplyDelete
  3. The flags are from Warflag they have both infantry and cavalry flags

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look magnificent, I too am a fan of the Warrior look, having just finished an Austrian army. I thin my Strong tone wash down with Varnish at roughly 50/50 to make a shading matt finish. Works well for me...

    ReplyDelete